MicroEJ Getting Started is available on https://developer.microej.com/get-started/.
Starting from scratch, the steps to go through the whole process are:
- Download and install the latest SDK Distribution;
- Select between one of the available boards;
- Import a demo Application;
- Download and install the corresponding Platform for the target hardware;
- Run the Application on Simulator with a Virtual Device;
- Build the Application for the target hardware to produce a Firmware;
- Deploy the Firmware on the board.
The following figure gives an overview of the SDK workflow: