MicroEJ Studio Getting Started is available on https://developer.microej.com/5/getting-started-studio.html.
Starting from scratch, the steps to go through the whole process are:
- Setup a board and test a MicroEJ Firmware:
- Select between one of the available boards;
- Download and install a MicroEJ Firmware on the target hardware;
- Deploy and run a MicroEJ demo on board.
- Setup and learn to use development tools:
- Download and install MicroEJ Studio;
- Download and install the corresponding Virtual Device for the target hardware;
- Download, build and run your first application on Simulator;
- Build and run your first application on target hardware.
The following figure gives an overview of the MicroEJ software components required for both host computer and target hardware: