Update SDK Version¶
Once you have an SDK Distribution installed, you can update the included SDK Version to a newer version.
If you want to know which SDK version is currently installed in your SDK Distribution, see the SDK Version chapter.
To update your SDK Distribution to a newer SDK version, follow the next steps:
- Select Help > Check for updates.
- If your SDK is up-to-date, you will see the following screen:
- If an update is available, you will see the following screen:
- Check the version you want to install. Then click on the Next button.
- Review and confirm the updates. Then click on the Next button.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreements.. Then click on the Finish button.
- Wait until the Software Update pop-up appears. Then click on the Restart Now button.
The update of your SDK is done.